If you're in NYC, don't miss JoAnn Pushkin of Are You Dense Advocacy talking to Brian Lehrer of WNYC (local NPR affiliate) about dense breast legislation tomorrow (Thursday)! It's on 820 AM/93.9 FM at 10:25 AM.
- Major network interview coming up--stay tuned
- This blog is a week and a half and has received 1,108 hits! Not bad for a blog on a single piece of state legislation!
- A big thanks again to Assembly Member Andrew Hevesi for reinstating his support for the bill.
- If you live in Scarsdale/Westchester/Pelham/Bronxville/Pelham, please call Amy Paulin at (518) 455-5585 and ask her to support this legislation that will double the rate of breast cancer detection for women with dense breasts. (She voted it down in health committee.)
- I don't think I'd actually linked to the bill yet. So here it is.